Virtual Architecture - Day 5
Critical Writing –Virtual Architecture – Day 5
You have just graduated from college with a degree in architecture. You have passed your state testing and are licensed. On the very first day in your newjob your boss asks you to develop a series of 10 questions that you can use to interview families about what they would like in new homes your firm is designing. What would those 10 questions be?
Secondly, your supervisor requests that you explain how you could take the answers to these questions and use a CAD program to show some of these features the potential home buyers would like to see. Remember, this is only a written explanation of how you could use the CAD program to help your employer demonstrate design ideas.
Here is what your new employer needs to see:
1. A list of ten questions for prospective home buyers concerning what specific features they would like to see in a new home;
2. An explanation of how a virtual CAD program could reinforce what your company already has; and,
3. An explanation of uses for the 3D generated drawings and walkthroughs.
• Organization: Write a clear introduction to the topic, sequence all the information logically, and finish with a strong conclusion statement.
• Explanation: Answer the questions completely; include many significant facts, details and examples to support your explanation.
• Vocabulary: Use several key vocabulary terms from the module to answer the questions.
• Mechanics: Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.