More than a meal app!
Please complete the 2023-2024 Free and Reduced Lunch Application through the link below. Paper copies will be distributed to students and information and instructions for the application can be found on the menu to the left if needed. If you need a paper copy, please contact your student's school main office to collect a paper copy. These applications are an important piece of information that impacts our program. Please apply today!
Adding Money to a Student's Lunch Account
Student lunch accounts can have money added to the account through EZ Pay, a third-party application that allows a parent/guardian to monitor a student's account and to upload money to a student's account using a credit or debit card.
Other ways to add money to a student's lunch account:
- Mail a check payment to Food Services.
- Send cash or a check with your student for the cafeteria staff to add to the account in the lunch line.
Please note the district charging policy.
Lunch Account Monitoring
Do you want to set up some restrictions for your student's lunch account?
As the parent/guardian, you can ask that restrictions be setup for your student's lunch account, such as:
- Prevent the charging of meals or a la carte items
- Limit charging amounts for accounts
- Add notes/reminders for the cafeteria to see on a student's account